DIY & Household Retail Russia is the largest industry event in Russia, bringing together over 500 DIY retail participants. It's not just a business summit, it’s the place where surrounded by persons sharing your ideas and views, are discussed the main issues and decisions that will affect the development of your business. It is also a recognized platform with a 15-year history, where you have the opportunities for networking and development of the strong relationships with the partners. In 2021, the event will be held in a hybrid format: offline and online.
Last year completely changed the world and the way we live. The negative effects of the pandemic have influenced many areas and sectors of the economy, so 2021 has become a year of the hope for recovery and rebirth. Despite the crisis times, DIY-retail was in a very favorable position, unlike some other retail sectors. This fact has allowed the DIY-industry in more comfortable conditions to adapt to the new changes. So how does DIY retail look like now through a prism of the last year changes?
Key subjects 2021:
- Prospective for demand development at DIY & Household market in 2021.
- How has the market structure and the balance of sales channels changed?
- The role of brands in the post-covid world - how to find general values with the consumers?
- The market of the manufacturers. What challenges and trends will drive the commodity offer?
- Trends in modern architecture and design.
- How to work on the effectiveness of the digital sales?
- Offline DIY: how the brick & mortar store has changed.
Also as part of a programme:
- A series of sessions: assortment development, marketing and business management transformation;
- Annual program of commercial negotiations between suppliers and retail;
- DIY & Household Award.
- Founders, CEO and top management;
- Heads of IT-business;
- Department heads: innovation, marketing, sales, etc.;
- Designers and planners;
- Trade networks and manufacturers of goods for repair, household and garden;
- Real estate projects;
- Technology vendors.